Oct 15, 2011

Forever21 Holiday 2011: RORY BECA x FOREVER21 Exclusive





I love FOREVER21... always have, always will.

Even before their flagship store opened at SM Megamall, and even before their second branch opened at a much nearer location in Makati, I was shopping online just to get my FOREVER21 fill. Which is why I am happy to share to you that I was handpicked as one of FOREVER21's roster of bloggers straight from the motherland, in their main offices back in California.

Expect a lot of sneak peeks and previews on the latest FOREVER21 has to offer in my blog as I shall be posting a lot more soon. But for the meantime, speaking of that, here's an UNRELEASED VIDEO of what FOREVER21 has in store for you over the Holiday 2011 season. I am very much excited by this RORY BECA x FOREVER21 collaboration and cannot wait for the pieces to hit the shops... because I shall definitely splurge for that. I fell in love with her STUDIO 54 themed collection (I love the '70s) and dresses inspired by Warhol and iconic figures from the decade such as Bianca Jagger who has always been an icon of mine.

Once you watch this behind the scenese video and fall in love with Rory (and you so will, like I did)... wait for these gorgeous pieces to come out at a FOREVER21 store nearest you!



PS: I need that cutout dress in my life so bad!!!!

xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL