Sep 25, 2011

Smoke and Mirrors.









All Black and Pink.
(Top: Zara | Pants: Moonshine | Shoes: Miu Miu | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Necklace: +RUCKUS)

I wanted to keep a simple and classic look so I went for the staple: ALL BLACK. The outfit I have on has that "jumpsuit" / "pantsuit" effect which was exactly what I wanted to achieve. To do so, I combined a black tube top and high waisted trousers from one of my favorite local brands, MOONSHINE, owned by my friends Kato and Audrey. To make the look not all too somber and plain, I styled it up with pink accessories from my cousin's accessories brand, +RUCKUS and my pink Sparrow Miu Miu satin maryjanes...which I just adore.















xx, JL

2 comments :

  1. So beautiful JL :) Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh thought it was a jumpsuit!:) love it!:) you look gorgeous as always babe!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL