Sep 1, 2011

Rock Dust Light Star












All the sinners are just saints, Without the sparks
I'm having trouble telling them apart

(Playsuit: Moonshine | Skirt: DIY | Shoes: Janilyn | Purse: Zara | Necklace: Cultus ChiChi)

Wore this to Bloggers night at KYSS where Lissa and I were hosting with The Zombettes (on their Dirty Blonde Tour) Mia Ayesa, Sanya Smith and Ornusa Cadness on the decks. As usual, I danced the night away, keeping my reputation as THE DANCING QUEEN wherever I go...It was a major FUN, EXHILIRATING and ENERGIZER BUNNY NIGHT and I loved hanging out with the girls and of course socializing with much loved bloggers and giving out SHOTS! I love how bloggers back here are all 100% support for each other, that definitely is a major plus as we all support each other rather than compete. Makes the industry a much better atmosphere to be in.

Anyway, the story to my look was because Lissa told me the theme for the night was backless. So there I decided to go as backless as possible--- seriously how much lower can you go with this cut...only to find out she went all animal print and asymmetric on me. I love you still anyway babe! I wore a onesie (yes this is a onesie) and to keep things still semi covered up (my rule is always classy, never trashy), I layered on a sheer maxi skirt for effect. I always say, in fashion, it's that extra half an inch you add that keeps it classy, never trashy! Hope it worked!







xx,JL
_____________________
Party Photos:













Lifeline- Jamiroquai

Rolling Down the sunny avenues Well… all this running around I’m back on the road with you again baby

Free ride
I haven’t got a care in the world
There’s only me and you girl
Back on the road with you again baby

Sweet life we’re holding onto this life
And all because you’ve saved me
Zero to hero that’s what you made me

Lady, you know that she excites me
But her mama never liked me
I’m back on the road with you
again baby

Don’t pick no hole in my soul
Don’t you spoil my sweet charade
I get high on the girl
For me she was clearly made

And don’t get mixed up about it
’Cos she won’t leave me at sea
I get a groove with the girl
She got a lifeline out to me

Deadlines…
We won’t be needing any of those
no more
It seems like the right time
To be back on the road with you
again baby

I feel like…
I’ll never feel the cold now
I’ll never be alone now
’Cos I’m back on the road with
you again

Don’t pick no hole in my soul
Don’t you spoil my sweet charade
I get high on the girl
For me she was clearly made

I don’t need no destination ’Cos my baby’s saving me She got the lifeline of love she got it all thrown out to me

3 comments :

  1. love your skirt dear :D
    I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
    fyi, we are searching for reseller in every country, if you has an offline shop and interest in cooperatin with us,
    please lemme know ^^
    xoxo
    Decimal Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your outfit love your style x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL