Sep 8, 2011

Hello, sunshine!








Green Leafy.
(Maxi Dress: Moonshine | Sandals: Aldo | Bag: Aldo | Earrings and accessories: Cultus ChiChi)

I wore a lime green leafy printed maxi dress from my friends' Kato and Audrey's brand Moonshine and I absolutely adore it. The sun was out on the bright and shiny Saturday afternoon and I decided this was the perfect Lil-Miss-Sunshine outfit to do errands, have my hair colored and cut and have mass with my brother over at Rockwell. I decided to wear flats (for the first time?) as I wanted the tropical beach getaway vibe. How I miss summer!












xx, JL




Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________








I love shopping at Multiply.com




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL