Jan 18, 2011

Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie











Nobody does body-con like Herve Leger.
Dress: Herve Leger
Purse: Bally
Shoes: Tyler

Lagged post from December (Decemblur) and I was quite excited to post this, I did not know what took me so long. I love this Christmas gift to myself dress which, I admit cost an arm and a leg, but was totally worth it...since I think the investment of owning an Herve pc. is priceless! More so, it comes in a gorgeous color which is a cross between yellow and green and quite bright and neon...definitely making me easier to find in a crowd/dark crowded bar. I decided to not be boring by contrasting it with blue for accessories rather than the never failing black. It was Christmas then, and I was feeling a bit more adventurous. Wore this to the modified Kris Kringle party which involved the trade of booze instead of gifts and then to Attica (yet again) for the perfect night cap.








The dress as worn by 90210's Jessica Stroup...I think she ROCKED it!



Photos from the night:









9 comments :

  1. Hey JL! Love the dress on you! Like Jessica Stroup...you rocked it too!! :))

    How's Kate btw? Haven't seen your Ate in ages! I don't even know if she remembers me hahaha

    Anyway, I'm excited to read your past entries! Hope everything's well! :D

    Mai
    http://maierz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really beautiful dress. It hugs the body in the right places. Really nice

    Yna
    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is soo freaking stunning! Also looks really really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress looks great on you! I've seen some chunky celebs that look horrible in Leger's dress, there's only so much a dress can do ya know ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress!

    http://theythinkimtooyoung.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress! But if a body con dress is actually loose on you.. plus the fact that it's Herve Leger, I think you should start gaining a little weight. You're beautiful and that'd be more enhanced with some weight, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely dress, shoes are perfect for the dress

    xx
    rulymuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi do you sell this dress?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL