Jan 22, 2011

Karma Coma






Lazy Daze.
Tanktop: Zara
Jeans: Mango
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Topshop
Sunnies: Vintage


Feeling lazy to dress up...who doesn't especially on a Sunday right? So I went back to basics by wearing a simple tank top, skinny jeans and accessories to boot. It was the ultimate comfortable outfit and in my favorite color for the season too (camel/tan) which was an added bonus. I felt matchy-matchy that day so the only contrast color in this look are my faded skinny jeans. Thank God for these vintage Aviator sunnies btw, otherwise my zombiefied eyes would've been quite on display- and they're not funny anymore. Hope the "simpler" laid back look worked somehow, amidst all my dramatic outfits.





How to get my look:


____________________________________________________


___________________________________________________

7 comments :

  1. I love this look! and the faded jeans are fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! That satchel is so perfect -- I have been looking for one just like that for ages. Great necklaces and shoes too!! <3

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the camel colours!

    http://theythinkimtooyoung.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the faded jeans! it blends well with camel/tan, which is my fave too for the past months (so cowboyish).

    xx,
    Angela
    http://lushangel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the satchel and the shoes!:) you look so pretty JL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look even prettier when simple :) But you'll always be known for being fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the caramel brown pieces make the outfit! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL