Aug 22, 2011

Definitive Breaks








Casual Fridays.
(Top: Zara | Skirt: H&M | Bag: Givenchy Nightingale | Shoes: Finch Style)

Lazy day dressing. I wore this to check in for the big blast aka. Bloggers Slumber Party over at Midas Hotel which was so much fun! I was running later and running around all over town so I decided a more casual look was the easiest way to go about the day. Highlight of the look: my new wedge boots courtesy of Finch (Fashion in Every Inch) Style... Check out their FB over at: FINCH STYLE









xx,JL


5 comments :

  1. woaaah, wicked wedges!!! checking out Finch Style as we speak!


    Gela
    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion bomb wedges!! I am so excited to see whats new in Manilas top Fashion stores.
    Do you know where i can find beautiful prom dresses?
    Some advice would be very helpful :)

    ♪ Vernissage and Cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gela and Jasmin! FINCH STYLE has awesome designs and shoes seriously! And the prices are quite wallet friendly too!

    As for prom dresses, I would recommend having yours custom made by a designer. Also, brands such as Glitterati (my brand), Coexist and Amour (i think) have a made to order line to cater to your needs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wedges!!!! Oh man, and that shirt is so cute! Love it!!

    xoxo
    http://www.whatmaewears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the raw look of those wedges, the nightingale is beautiful too!

    x
    Marcella
    fashion-distraction.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL