Dec 13, 2010

Surface to Air








Vest: Zara
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Purse: Zara
Necklace: Glitterati
Bangles: Assorted


Military meets Marrakesh.


Wore this to a LONG and TIRING workday as I had to run errands and work to the max as we released our new collection, "Naughty or Nice" over at our store. I wanted to play with the military trend with a spin on bohemian thus the army green skirt paired with a studded very boho Marrakesh-ish vest I got from Zara 3 years ago. It is still my favorite piece despite the fact some studs already fell off and such a major find/ investment since I've worn it so many times already.






Great outfit choice for what was generally a sunny day! Best part was: I got to transition in this outfit from day to night as I had no more time to change. It was quite chaotic but I am happy with the turnout. Thanks for the support guys! And if you have yet to check it out, go to our site. You won't regret it!


____________________________________________________


___________________________________________________

10 comments :

  1. perfect outfit as alwasy!!! cooolll vest! and adoring your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super love the studs :) and the whole ensemble thingy ! keep rocking !



    http://dgap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit, you always look great in everything you wear!

    xxx Charlie
    Feminine Bravery

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning and I totally love your skirt!

    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lipstick are you wearing? I absolutely adore that perfect pink shade~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the studs!! totally military chic!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Genevieve I use MAC Lipstick in Lickable :) The Pink (SUPER PINK) one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. you really look fab with the military look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where do you get your contacts? They looked good on you especially the pink ones.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL