Mar 6, 2012

Sorbet Sweetheart






Pastel Pretty.
(Top: Topshop | Necklace: +RUCKUS | Skirt: Glitterati | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Bracelets: Forever21 | Shoes: Topshop)

What I wore to the 2nd day of the SuperSale Bazaar over at the World Trade Center last Saturday for what was a very busy yet fun-filled and fulfilling day! It was one of the best turnouts so far and I was so happy and thankful for everyone who came to visit my booth. As you would notice, the skirt is identical to the one I wore yesterday but in a different color. To make my fashion choices a tad bit easier for the 3-day event, I decided to wear 3 of my 5 Glitterati sheer chiffon maxi skirts and dress it up differently everyday. On Friday, I was bohemian. This look was a bit more feminine because of the pastels! Stay tuned for what I wore for Day 3!









I paired my pink and white ensemble with light blue, almost green pastel accessories from RUCKUS which I bought the day before! Ruckus + Superfluously + La Petite Filles was one of my most favorite booths in the bazaar! The accessories were to die for!!!!



xx, JL

______________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL