Mar 22, 2012

Running the Show









Burgundy Red.
Shoes: DAS | Accessories: Cultus Chi Chi | Bag: Balenciaga | Bangle: India | Cuff: Estrellas Manila

I was feeling a bit conservative and in the mood to channel my inner Hilary Swank Oscars circa 2005 in her iconic long-sleeved backless Guy Laroche gown. Fortunately I was able to find one in burgundy red to wear to my brother's birthday bash over at Opus last Saturday!











The dress seems simple and conservative up front but I love the peek-a-boo back detail which made it more extraordinary. Plus it clung to my body like a glove. For accessories, i kept everything simple and fuss free... I wore beige and gold accessories and of course my other stand out pair: HEEL-LESS glitter shoes from DAS.






xx, JL

My boyfriend Inigo decided to join me as I took my outfit shots btw, and here are our photos...
(He's so vain and game to pose...I LOVE IT!)
PS: he was channeling my fierceness as he observed me pose endlessly for my outfit shots, I reckon I rubbed off on him... A LOT!







______________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL