Mar 11, 2012

Black and Yellow






Bumble Bee.
(Blouse: Tango | Tank: Mango | Skirt: Glitterati | Shoes: Topshop | Shades: Prada | Bag: Zara)

What I wore for Day 3 of the SUPER SUCCESSFUL SuperSale Bazaar over at World Trade Center and as it was a scorching HOT day, I decided to let the sun shine through in a bright yellow sheer maxi skirt from my brand, Glitterati and some black accents to punk up the look. I wore the same style of skirt in different colors in 3 completely different ways for the entire duration of the bazaar. It was comfy and chic and I loved being able to move around in it since I was in it for over 15 hours. Hope the 3rd time to wear the style worked!









xx, JL

______________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________






No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL