Mar 12, 2012

Cruel to be Kind








Neon Shades.
(Skirt, Top and Denim Oversized Top: Zara | Shoes: DAS | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Accessories: RUCKUS)


A casual and laidback outfit for shoot + styling day where I decided to defy the laws of gravity in this sky high pair of neon pink heel less shoes from DAS. I loved the loud color and since it is still unreleased (dibs!) I knew I needed to parade it around and rock the pair which I love so much since pink is my favorite color.







Paired it with an array of neon bright separates (all from Zara)...I had the entire color wheel of Stabilo highlighters in my outfit (well, almost) but I love color and well, since it is summer, i took a shot at it...











xx, JL


______________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL