Mar 14, 2012

Fading...








The Unbearable Lightness of Being.
(Oversized top: Zara | Leggings: Topshop | Necklace: RUCKUS | Shoes: Gifts Ahoy | Bag: Topshop)


I wanted to wear my tawny ultra chic tie up boots which I acquired at the SuperSale Bazaar and to make the pair stand out, I chose a very neutral palette of cream and very light gray to make the caramel brown hue stand out.




The loose top is just amazing and fuss-free!



The tent-like top which on me (kudos to my petite size) looked like a dress but it was so much fun to not be in clothes that were too binding, for once.



The leggings from Topshop have an amazing ruched detail that I love. Adds a fun spin on a normal pair of leggings.

The necklace is from +RUCKUS Circa 2010. I've worn it so many times but I love it still.

And as for the shoes, I also have this in black, if you remember but I love it all the more in camel. Thank you GIFTS AHOY for this amazing pair! So comfortable and chic too!






xx, JL


______________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL