Mar 5, 2012

Halfway Down The Sky











Purple Rain.
(Cape: Glitterati | Top: Topshop | Skirt: Glitterati | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Shoes: Zara | Fringe Necklace: Ruckus | Turquoise Necklace: Cultus Chi Chi | Bracelet: Extreme Finds)

What I wore to Friday the first day of the SuperSale Bazaar and I donned (but of course) nothing but Glitterati and in support for my cousin Nikki's brand, piled on RUCKUS necklaces which are just so earth, natural toned and perfect for summer! The Supersale bazaar was a major success! I loved meeting and seeing everyone there and it was such a blast to be part of such an awesome event! Thank you to everyone who supported me and my brand! I love you all!













xx, JL




______________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL