Mar 18, 2012

Alright, Still











Littlest Things.
(Sheer Blouse: Stylebreak | Innerwear: La Senza | Skirt: Oxygen | Belt: Vintage | Shoes: S&H | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Necklace: Mango)

This was what I wore for a Wednesday dinner out to celebrate my brother Enzo's 24th birthday dinner at his favorite Japanese restaurant Inagiku over at Shangri-la Hotel Makati. I simply love family dinners and treasure them as special occasions as I am usually unable to attend them...the reason for that would be my many severe food allergies which do not allow me exposure (eat, smell, touch) to certain food groups which are prevalent in many restaurant's menus. This night though, I decided to brave it as I do love my brother so much and would not miss out on his special night for anything, even though that idea quite backfired on me.

But aside from that, it was, all in all, a fun-filled night that was worth it! Happy 24th Birthday Zoey!

















If you like my red strappy shoes which are pretty and at the same time, very comfortable,
LIKE http://www.facebook.com/SnH.fashion
FOLLOW http://twitter.com/snh_fashion






PHOTOS FROM THE NIGHT:
The Lovely Interiors of the restaurant






My family...





The food...







xx, JL

______________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________




1 comment :

  1. Wonderful article! That is the type of information that are meant to be shared
    across thee net. Shame on the seek engines for not
    positioning this ppublish higher! Come oon over and consult with my web site .

    Thank you =)

    Have a look at my web page - Charlotte North Carolina Personals

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL