Mar 26, 2012

She's a fast persuader










Blush Blush.
(Top: Anti-Fashion Manila | Pants: Zara | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Shades: Aldo | Shoes: Capital Vice | Necklace: +RUCKUS)

I love the spring trend of sorbet and pastel hues. My favorite combination so far: Blush Pink and Mint Green. There's something about the mix that seems so cool and soothing to the eyes. Given that I love this spring/summer trend I decided to wear it out (with jeans this time... I know,I know I rarelt wear jeans) for errands which turned out to be a pretty jam packed day! Good thing I wore white pants. I styled the look by my favorite RUCKUS pieces designed by my cousin Nikki and added my Miu-Miu inspired glitter Capital booties to complete the look.












PS: Going incognito has never been so easy---these oversized sunnies did the trick!





xx, JL

______________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________


Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL