Aug 28, 2012

Loose Ends







I was glad that everyone seemed happy as they seemed.
                                                                                                 - The Perks of Being A Wallflower


Wool Pea Coat: Zara | Top: Zara | Skirt: H&M | Bag: Celine | Shoes: Elevate | Umbrella: Abby Jocson

I had an early lunch that day i wore this look and I appropriately dressed up in a outfit fit for one part of the Ladies Who Lunch club. I was very much conservative and well, in classic pieces....except for the black 6 inch pumps with spikes that could literally kill from a wonderful brand, Elevate Manila...visit their site to check out their designs over at:
 I always said black pumps are a staple in every woman's closet... but since I am known for going the extra mile all the time... why not have a pair with spikes on the side... That definitely puts a whole new meaning to killer heels.


Lunch was lovely and despite the rain (which made my animal print Abby Jocson umbrella handy), I was feeling quite bright and shiny that day.  Unfortunately, I suffered severe allergies which dampened everyone's  mood but still, it was a lovely occasion especially since I styled my sister Katie for the day and she looked lovely in my brocade Zara blazer, peplum skirt and sky high heels. 



Sorry for the blurry photos I accidentally changed a setting in my camera and given I am not at all techie, I only noticed it today.

PS: I am currently still recovering from my surgery a week ago and would like to thank everyone for the prayers and well wishes (I cannot seem to say that enough)... Keeping this post short and sweet...Until the next post.

xx, JL

MAKEUP was SIMPLE: Red lips from Lime Crime lip Rouge in Glamour 101 by The Make Up Hub by the Naturele Collezione


GET THE LOOK:


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL