May 28, 2012

Steadier Footing



 




Lace and Cream.
(Top: Fashion Galore | Shorts: Topshop | Boots: Trunkshow | Bag: Gucci | Accessories: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Wear Vintage)

I wanted to be sweet and subtle on a day for errands which consisted of 3 doctor checkups at the hospital and then going to get my boyfriend his Diablo 3 (aka. every girlfriend's new competition) and install it on the PC he got as he was still in Malaysia and was coming back the next day. I have been a homebody for the past days and in true fashion, I decided to be a little bit more dressed up in a matching ensemble. As I always say, dressing up well brightens up my day.



 



Thank you to FASHION GALORE for this awesome blouse which magically and perfectly went with my Topshop shorts and to TRUNK SHOW for these "EBONY" LACE UP boots which were just a dream to walk in!

xx, JL

GET THE LOOK: 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL