May 9, 2012

Beware of the dog



 



The Dog Days Are Not Over.
 (Top: Topshop | Shorts: Fashion Galore | Shoes: S&H | Bag: Parisian | Necklace: Superfluously)

I wore this to a VERY busy Saturday since 1) I had an early morning shoot for my brand Glitterati and 2) I had to head off right away to my friend's PAWTY (yes, it's a Paw-ty) as it was a doggie day afternoon- where we celebrated her dog Ari's first birthday party over cocktails and a BBQ. It was such a joyful occasion- I am a certified dog lover so having this pawty was a perfect time to spend my Saturday afternoon.





I kept things simple, with a cropped floral corset which perfectly matched this pair of fringed highwaist shorts and my new S&H wedges. Hover over below, for more photos! 

xx, JL

____________________________________________________________
GET THE LOOK:


BTS PHOTOS FROM THE SHOOT:  






















_________________________________________
The Dog PAW-ty PHOTOS:

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL