May 6, 2012

A Beach Post: Boracay Part I


Life's a beach.
For me anyway...
Given I am all year long in praise of the sun, sand and sea, I loved the experience of being away on an island with well the entire Manila crowd for Labor Day weekend. 

THE AIRPORT....


 Top: Hip, Rockwell | Belt: Forever21 | Hot Pants: Topshop | Bag: Roxy | Backpack: Jansport | Shoes: C | Necklace: Ruckus

Handy pieces when traveling: Stylish flats and a carry on backpack bag in a fabulous print 



I NEVER TRAVEL LIGHT.
It's like a disease but I just can't help but over pack. I'm prissy that way. 
PS: The Purple and Pink luggages were the only ones that were mine!

The airport looked good~ It had everything! I reckoned I could actually go to the trip with just the clothes on my back and shop at the kiosks there!


THE JOURNEY
So it was just an hour long trip but I have a phobia of being up in the air so it kinda felt like eternity! I literally could not wait to feel dry land when we landed.
We have landed!!!!!!
I never travel without my Dorota aka. Yaya Lynlie! I love her!
 STARVING!!!!
 The Fairways Jetty Port to Boracay



ON AN ISLAND IN THE SUN!!!!


Isn't it just PARADISE?



The theme was rock hard abs (for the boys anyway) and at some point, I felt like I was on the set of 300 or something. As for the girls, it was all about the bikini. I saw some stylish pieces (not to mention a bunch of Glitterati ones designed by me at the beach!) but here are some of mine... Worn on the FIRST DAY OF THE TRIP!

(Swimsuit: Customized Bikini | Shades: Aldo | Accessories: Forever21 | Slippers: Havaianas)




 Change Up...























SUNSET SESSIONS.... 


SWEET SWEET LOVE...


SUMMER BOYS....


GIRLS OF SUMMER
(my girls Domz, Gicelle and Leslie)


.....and then we planked....


Back to normal.....

DINNER WEAR...
(We had a fancy ACI Function with my boyfriend's family so I had to dress it up a bit and avoid a bikini at all costs...)




 (Dress by: Zoo | Belt: DIY | Earrings: Forever 21| Sandals: Charles and Keith)

I created a whole new look for myself and my designs for my swimwear this year. To avoid having a bikini doppelganger, I made sure I designed my one of a kind piece myself. It was hard especially since it had to be altered an x amount of times as I had been losing weight nonstop prior to the trip but it was all worth it! I had over 40 bikinis packed but got to wear only 1/4 of that. I am looking forward to more beach trips (my minimum is 2x a month) to parade my luxe swimwear in! 

Ah, what I would give to be at the beach now....
Sigh.

More to come! 



xx, JL


GET THESE LOOKS..... 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL