May 20, 2012

Skipping Beats, Blushing Cheeks


 





 Minty Fresh.
(Dress: Zara | Belt: Vintage | Blazer: Zara | Bag: Hermes | Accessories: Forever 21 | Shoes: Primaluxe Manila)


I wanted to be sweet and girly for a busy day which included a business meeting, a hospital checkup, a nail spa appointment and the opening of Forever21 over at SM North Edsa. It was, to sum it up, a fully booked day and I am glad I chose this look as it was an appropriate choice for all my activities. 






I especially loved this dress as it was sweet and very 50's inspired. I am all for the return of that era's classic cuts and silhouettes and to find this dress in this stunning color was a dream! Hope you like it!!!

xx, JL 

____________________________________________________

Forever 21 Store Opening:


















































No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL