Apr 11, 2011

Blooming Brilliance









Dressing Down.

(Top: Random, Shorts: Glitterati, Necklace: +RUCKUS, Bag: Zara, Shoes: Online)

Feeling a bit more casual than usual, I decided to glam it down a bit and wore a simple tanktop and printed shorts from my brand, Glitterati…we’re selling it for P900 each only and seriously, the print + details are so awesome, so get one. ;) It’s been so HOT the past few days (considering I wore this the whole day for Day 3 of the SSB Bazaar) I needed something I could totally move around in- and something to keep me totally cooled down amidst the heat. I paired it with one of my fave tanktops and a gorgeous necklace I got from +RUCKUS which is just so pretty (and one of a kind)…it has my favorite “Swallow” design a la Miu Miu and it comes in pink and purple…tart, my favorite colors.






Hope it worked! Very casual, very simple, and so easy to wear!
xx

My necklace UP CLOSE:


BONUS: More unposted shots of my Day 2 Outfit which was the cropped green bustier + ruffled tutu, I just found these earlier and had to share!!!




___________________________________________________________

Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________



4 comments :

  1. Those shoes are a killer I love this whole outfit!! New follower!!
    xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeee the necklace you're wearing! If this is dressing drown, it's really fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your necklace! Too bad it's one stock only. :(

    -Nix-

    pineapplemonsters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i fell in love with the necklace! fab!



    -Tatie
    fasche.org

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL