Apr 14, 2011

Just for today







Me? In Corporate wear? SERIOUSLY?!?
Seriously.
Blazer: Zara | Skirt: H&M | Bustier: Glitterati |Shoes: Michael Antonio | Sunglasses: Mango | Belt: Glitterati

Seriously. This outfit is one of the few exceptions rather than the rule whenever I pick an outfit as I own my own brand and am free to wear whatever I want. But on this day, I had to dress up all corporate chic (of course still with an edge with my studded heels) as I had a very important meeting at a very big company, and I wanted to look as professional as possible but still as "ME" as ever thus the bustier and studs. Hope it worked! I told you I was going to be back fully clothed- in a three piece suit even! From my tank, necklace and bikini bottom outfit, to this - I told you I embody fashion bipolarity---at its finest!

xx








___________________________________________________________

Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________



4 comments :

  1. You look so chic and stylish as always- def corporate sophisticated with an edge! Love the studded heels! :)

    Beneath the Glass

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!! i super adore the studded pumps.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so fabulous from head to toe! Very well-coordinated. You worked it! :)

    XO,
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  4. So edgy and sophisticated.. this totally worked! Love the pop of color and the studded shoes!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL