Mar 8, 2011

Battle Scars



In a perverse way, I was glad for the stitches, glad it would show, that there would be scars. What was the point in just being hurt on the inside?
-White Oleander







I didn't fall, I was testing gravity.... it works.
Oversized military top: Zara
Shorts: Mango
Necklace: Cuteture
Sunglasses: Prada
Shoes: Online

Shoot day and I needed my battle gear ready to face the long and tiring day ahead, thus the military look. I was in so much pain this day since I had 1) no voice 2) both knees scraped 3) accidentally poked my eye with an eye pencil (it hurts like hell) but what I cannot coverup, I shall display to the world to see, with a band-aid of course as it is still very very fresh. Thursday night's blur and my incessant need to wear sky high heels is catching up to me. Why does gravity always win? *Sigh*








Anyway, to brighten my day I decided it was the perfect day to wear out my new Prada sunnies splurge on a whim. I loved it. If only the weather cooperated.

xx

3 comments :

  1. I love your shoes!

    http://slackandlack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this style!
    i´m following u
    great post!!!!!!!=D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL