Jan 2, 2013

Finally Taking Over



I've grown over the years and I know how to adapt to situations, where I can go into a situation where there's a crowd of people and just take over.



Dress and Belt: Glitterati | Bandeau: Topshop | Shoes: DAS | Bag: Chanel


I'm back! My posts have taken a major backlog and I do apologize for the delay in entries. I don't know what it is but something seems to always catch my attention (which, granted, I have to note my span as of late has been that of a 10-year old's) and I have so much entries I do wish to share as soon as possible but allow me to catch up with a quick post with me in a low cut arm hole high low jersey dress from my brand Glitterati which I accentuated with gold accessories and of course, my one of a kind Baroque heels from DAS which are absolutely special and I have to say, are slowly becoming one of my favorites in my shoe closet.




I read this somewhere and I think it applies, given that, well, this is my first 2013 post...here it goes: "This  year I plan to speak up more, listen and pay attention wisely. Embrace my haters, be civil with my enemies, and don't let any nonsense or drama take over me. I learned that you can't avoid drama and some people will dislike you for no reason and if I let that bother me they'll always win."


I am quite aware most of readers are up to date with what has been going on in my life lately and I decided to just really take it easy and let the proper authorities and agencies handle matters rather than have an "I said, she said," kind of thing which has been unhealthy and to be quite frank, tiring. I will fight for the truth but perhaps move the battle in a more appropriate setting, which is where the unquestionable laws govern above all. 2012 was a tiring year. Despite the whirlwind of events, I am still thankful for everything that happened to me for I would not be the person I am today had it not been for the trials, the triumphs, the challenges, the victories and the disappointments. I am definitely more discerning now, that I have to say for sure. I signed off for a bit to maintain my security and privacy but I have to say, I have a feeling that this year will be amazing and I for one, cannot wait to own it. I am finally taking over my life and I cannot wait to share my adventures with you.




xx, JL








No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL