Jan 12, 2013

Rebel Yell








Last night a little dancer came dancin' to my door
Last night a little angel Came pumping cross my floor
She said "Come on baby I got a licence for love
And if it expires pray help from above"








Top: Glitterati | Skirt: Glitterati | Jacket: Wisdom | Necklace: Mango and Jhajing Acessories | Bag: Chanel | Shoes: So! Fab | Bracelet: Charriol



In the midnight hour she cried- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more"
In the midnight hour babe- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell- "more, more, more"
More, more, more.



Need I say more about this outfit?







Moving on.... It has only been 13 days in 2013 and already I am feeling that things are falling into place for me. the past year was one that fed me with so many issues and controversy that I have decided to make this year MY YEAR. I always believe that the intensity of the whack alongside the head that life has given us in order to get a lesson through to us is directly proportionate to the height and breadth of our stubbornness and illusion of control, which is why it was hard for me, granted I have diagnosed myself to be quite the control freak. Once I let go of the wheel, I was able to get a grasp of myself and the situation I am in.



Problems, I realized, give us the opportunity to learn something. If we don't learn something the first time around, we get another chance, and another, and another. If we miss the learning completely the first time, the next whack will be a little harder, and then the next time, even harder. We get many opportunities to learn the lessons we need to learn in this life... so why resist?

Obstacles are gifts for learning. We never really know what we have learned until we have learned it...then we are ready for the next learning.... and so the dance continues....


xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL