Feb 29, 2012

Stranger in a Strange Land











Rainbow Hued.
(Top: Wet Seal | Skirt: Moonshine | Bag: Cambridge Satchel | Shoes: DAS | Bracelet: Extreme Finds)


Summer is officially here and I am welcoming it wholeheartedly with this bright hued outfit in a tribal printed top and sheer maxi skirt as I love colors and going full spectrum on the color wheel just puts me in such a summery and cheery disposition! I love summer!














And to start off the season, I am inviting everyone to the Super Sale Bazaar this March 2-4 at the World Trade Center where I will be having a booth for Only the Marvelous and for Glitterati, my brand! Do drop by and visit my booth and other booths of your favorite brands and bloggers... YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

xx, JL

_______________________________________________________



GLITTERATI and Shop ONLY THE MARVELOUS....
CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND
at
THE SUPERSALE BAZAAR
March 2-4,2012
at
THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!!!!

Geet first dibs on Glitterati's Summer 2012 Line and get to shop my closet on this 3-day SALE Weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL