Feb 15, 2012

Kissy Kissy











Born to Blush
(Sweater: Forever 21 | Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Topshop | Bag: Marc Jacobs | Accessories: +RUCKUS)


I will forever have my pastel dreams. Provided I do love the frequent burst of color and neon tones, there are just some days a girl feels the need to dress light, breezy and completely feminine. This day was one of those days. I wore a sorbet inspired (doesn't it look like strawberry gelato?) outfit for a Sunday night movie and dinner night with my two most favorite men in the world, my brother Enzo and boyfriend Inigo who was back from Malaysia for my birthday. Dinner was at Mexican resto Achiote followed by a dose of the sentimental as we watched sob story The Vow after.











I love to blush!

xx, JL
___________________________________________________________

GET THE LOOK:



My outfit was semi-inspired (subconsciously anyway) by this Caramel Cake with pink rose icing for my birthday from my friends Edu and Krystel

Some Photos from our night out...



Pre V-day Love! With my boyfriend Inigo!


Hearts all over the world...

Food that night was....




________________________________________________________________

I need your help!!!



Hey everyone, help me win a FREE BOOTH at the SUPERSALE Bazaar by doing the ff. simple steps:

1) Log in on FACEBOOK

2) CLICK on this LINK : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=324291134276805&set=a.324290994276819.78209.209022395803680&type=1&ref=nf

3) Click on the "LIKE" Button




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL