Feb 17, 2012

25 and Alive!









Pretty in Pink.
(Corset: Glitterati | Belt: Glitterati | Skirt: Glitterati | Shoes: DAS | Bag: Chanel | Earrings: Aldo)

This was what I wore for my 25th Birthday Dinner with my family and SURPRISE!!! my boyfriend, Inigo who decided to surprise me by coming home again from Malaysia just to get to celebrate my birthday with me! I was so happy- definitely one of my BEST birthdays to date... Makes me realize how 25 years went by so fast. And on this joyous occasion I decided to dress up in head to toe Glitterati...what better way to celebrate a special occasion in style but to wear my own creations right? And in my favorite colors + my brand's color theme nonetheless! I decided to go for an evening look by pairing a tafetta mullet skirt with a beaded satin bustier which was classic- very Monroe meets Hepburn. I jazzed up the look with an edgy studded belt and heel-less shoes from DAS! Here's to being 25 and alive!













GET THE LOOK:


______________________________________________________

PHOTOS FROM THE NIGHT:


What we ate...


Pan seared foie gras with Caramelized Apples
Truffled Macaroni with Duck
Onion Rings and Steak Frites
Wagyu Ribeye Steak
Strawberry and Raspberry Mousse











My boyfriend is the sweetest!
Aside from the surprise trip home, he surprised me with a video of people closest
to me to greet me their own birthday messages! It was sooo cute and I loved it!





xx, JL

________________________________________________________________

I need your help!!!



Hey everyone, help me win a FREE BOOTH at the SUPERSALE Bazaar by doing the ff. simple steps:

1) Log in on FACEBOOK

2) CLICK on this LINK : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=324291134276805&set=a.324290994276819.78209.209022395803680&type=1&ref=nf

3) Click on the "LIKE" Button






No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL