Feb 26, 2012

Lacy Days










MORNINGSIDE.
(Blazer: H&M | Blouse: Forever21 | Skirt: Forever21 | Shoes: CMG | Bag: Michael Kors | Shades: Aldo)


Lunch out is always a fun activity for me. Considering myself as quite nocturnal, going out early for a business and family lunch is such a treat! This day, we had lunch out in The Continental in Tower Club and I had the most fabulous time in this cream and camel ensemble which was quite inspired by Spring Trends on creamy lace.






My peg was "Ladies who lunch" so I decided to sass it up in a lace frilly top paired with an embroidered lace skirt then tone it down with a camel twill jacket. The glam factor was the blinged out crystal heeled peep toe pumps which provided perfect glitter to the look.








After lunch, I ran errands for my store, bought fitness items over at Greenbelt 5 and then headed over to the hospital for a checkup!

xx, JL

____________________________________________________________
GET THE LOOK:



Photos from the day....












No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL