Feb 22, 2012

Passing Afternoon









Red, Beige and Leopard.
(Skirt: H&M | Button down oversized top: Zara | Shirt: Topshop | Bag: Prada | Shoes: Zara | Accessories: Cultus ChiChi)

I wore this outfit for my back to school, back to cool experience as I visited DLSU-Manila on a rainy afternoon to give a "talkshow" interview for Communication Arts students who were doing their midterm project for their TELVPRO class. It was a fun experience and I got to meet the fabulous host Aldrin and fellow blogger and super adorable girl Verniece Enciso. It was definitely a fun experience and going back to college, especially the one I graduated from makes me realize how old I am! Eeep.














PS: Pardon the bandaid and bruises... My last pavement chasing episode left battlescars...

Thanks to RIA ATAYDE for inviting us!!!

xx, JL


GET THE LOOK...

Photos from the day...

Doing the interview...




With the production team....



This was supposed to be a wacky shot but Verniece and I just don't do wacky... Fierce padin



Visited old hangout place with my bro Ice, NOMI...


The flowers they gave me from the class.. so sweet!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL