Feb 12, 2012

Scars in the Making







Shoot Day!
(Top: Topshop | Shorts: Zara | Bag: Givenchy Nightingale | Necklace: Mango | Shades: Topshop | Shoes: Gifts Ahoy)

A very casual outfit as I was to shoot Glitterati's Summer 2012 Collection on location with our gorgeous model Sara Petersen and equally amazing photographer, top blogger and my friend Tricia Gosingtian! I cannot wait to upload the photos... seriously! I am beyond excited and I was so glad to work with an all girl team yet again at this shoot--- Hurray for Girl Power!!!











More to come soon at http://shopglitterati.com.ph



xx, JL

GET THE LOOK:




________________________________________________________________

I need your help!!!



Hey everyone, help me win a FREE BOOTH at the SUPERSALE Bazaar by doing the ff. simple steps:

1) Log in on FACEBOOK

2) CLICK on this LINK : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=324291134276805&set=a.324290994276819.78209.209022395803680&type=1&ref=nf

3) Click on the "LIKE" Button



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL