Feb 8, 2012

Daylight Robbery









Ripe for the Picking.
(Top: Zara | Skirt: Glitterati | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Accessories: +RUCKUS and Cultus Chi Chi | Shoes: Zara | Belt: Vintage)


Citrus hues never go out of style, but this year they're hotter than ever.

I had a shoot with a summer theme coming out this March 2012 and since it was all about sun, sand and swimwear, I decided to embody summer's bright hued appeal in a bohemian color blocking outfit in bright Citrus shades of orange, yellow and a bit of turquoise to cool and tone it down. The look was easy and breezy and it definitely was the perfect choice for a hot day as we had an outdoor shoot. I piled on colors to break the blocked appeal of the outfit with my Murakami Louis Vuitton Rita bag and layered and piled on fringed neck pieces from +RUCKUS and Cultus Chi Chi.















xx, JL



________________________________________________________________

I need your help!!!



Hey everyone, help me win a FREE BOOTH at the SUPERSALE Bazaar by doing the ff. simple steps:

1) Log in on FACEBOOK

2) CLICK on this LINK : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=324291134276805&set=a.324290994276819.78209.209022395803680&type=1&ref=nf

3) Click on the "LIKE" Button


Link

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL