Oct 1, 2012

Getting to know you....







You may be as brave
As you make believe you are



Dress: Glitterati | Shoes: DAS | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Watch: Rolex




Wearing a dress I designed myself from my brand's collection 2 years ago which is called "The Maggie" dress as it was named and designed after one of our brand muses Maggie Wilson's style. I love combining mesh with beige as it suggests a certain sexiness without being vulgar or revealing.





PS: It also has that trick where the lining is mistaken as skin, which everyone initially thought. 

 I wore this ensemble to watch The King and I over at  Newport Theater at Resorts Word thus the spin on the post title.

While shivering in my shoes
I strike a careless pose
And whistle a happy tune
And no one ever knows
I'm afraid. 

xx, JL


I love to SHOP at MANGO! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL