Jul 4, 2011

Pop Art Blue




(PS: It's the "nilalagnat ako" pose right there)

(followed by the "ang sakit ng ulo ko" pose below...)

Taupe. Leather. Blue. Cotton.
Dress: Topshop | Hooded Leather Vest: Topshop | Purse: Gucci | Shoes: Gold Dot | Bangles: Bought from a bazaar | Earrings: Cultus Chi Chi


"I am not offended. I thought that some people lacked a certain capacity for enjoying the uncommon, that is all. I might be down in the dumps a hundred times, but each time, I would clamber out again to good coffee on a lacquered tray beside an open fire. Luxury is not a necessity to me, but beautiful and good things are,"
-Anais Nin







Simple outfit that turned out not so simple after all for a normal weekly fam-bam din-din. I love family dinners, started off by a cup of three of coffee. I don't know what it is about family dinners that just always bring me back, maybe cause I've been deprived of actually enjoying those for a long time *hint on long list of food allergies* but now, I'm actually being a bit riskier (though not at all careless). I was kind of hesitant to purchase the leather vest at first. The one thing that drew me to it was that it was a beautiful shade of brown/beige---TAUPE? which I have always been a fan of. However, the hoodie got me all confused as I am not really a "hoodie" kind of girl. In the end, obviously, my love for the color won as I realized I had the perfect maxi dress to pair it with. I just love taupe + blue...it's so rustic and soothing to the eyes. Also, this outfit provided me with the perfect chance to wear my not so new Gold Dot wedges for the first time ever. Bonus!

xx, JL




Visit my CHICTOPIA: http://www.chictopia.com/joannaladrido


Visit Deal Dozen, a lifestyle and deals site I am writing for,
http://www.dealdozen.com

____________________________________________


______________________________________________

_______________________________________________



5 comments :

  1. loving the vest and color palette!!! =)

    missdonata

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right about this outfit being rust! :) Really pretty! :) Love the shoes!

    xx, Channie
    http://channieonthecover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you mixed the vest with the maxi! I haven't seen anyone in the blog world do that before so kudos to you. Tres chic as always!!

    Xoxo

    http://www.whatmaewears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look absolutely gorgeous darling! LOVE that vest... it's perfect.

    kisses,
    Mariel

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes are AMAZING! and the blue+tan is a great combo!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL