May 20, 2011

Pink Panther: Craft Night






The Pink Life.
(Dress: Zoo| Earrings: Forever21| Shoes: Online| Purse: Chanel)

I love pink and I decided to wear it on a rainy Wednesday for a night of food, drinks and fun over at Craft. The dress is a purchase from online store, Zoo Shop, which reminds me a lot of an Alexander Wang pc. I totally loved so I decided to get it for myself. That God I remembered to wear it as I am bound to forget things in my closet--- a lot. Accessorized with the usuals: Studs, boots and a Chanel Purse and was good to go.






About Craft Pub and Grill:

I love comfort food and a great selection of premium alcohol- read cocktails and 95+ Imported beers, which is exactly why Located at I had a blast over at Craft, which provides all that and more. Located at the heart of The Fort Strip, Craft offers to people a great venue for drink and dine + on special nights, jam to the entertainment provided by the many musicians including my new found personal fave, Johnoy. Such a great night---we ended up as always closing the place!!!!


















Craft Pub & Grill, The Fort Strip

The Fort Strip, Fort Bonifacio Global City

Taguig City, Metro Manila

Philippines

(02) 846-1715


3 comments :

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL