May 14, 2011

I miss the beach!!!! Part 2

Touchdown:CATICLAN.
Prison orange is so not my color! Haha.

This was our room at Two Seasons, we got the Family Suite which is composed of 2 Queen Beds and 1 King Sized Bed in a separate area (naturally I stayed there!) I had the most blissful sleep as I found out all of the bed mattress were provided by Citibeds (the brand my uncle owns!) and it was the exact same orthopedic one as the one in my bedroom! Sigh!




Showin' some BFF Love: You're just jealous cause we act stupid in public and people still love us.






Golds, guns, girls.....Summer girls come and summer girls go...












(Teach me how to Dougie)


...and the boys.....







The Happiest Happy Hour Group....






And then you just keep swimming.....




And finally for some din-din! (I was still thin on the first night so I had the guts to wear this!)
Haha.


That's about it for Part II of my "I MISS THE BEACH" entry.... because what happens in Boracay ends up online and gets people in trouble! (Teehee!)
xx


4 comments :

  1. I am loving the last photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fab vacation! Wish I was on the beach somewhere. Love your turband

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a lot of fun~ i love your waist line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at your teach-me-how-to-dougie photo....
    Do you dance?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL