May 25, 2013

Still Into You







It's not a walk in the park
to love each other
But when our fingers interlock,
Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it
'Cause after all this time, I'm still into you







I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you (I'm into you)
And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into you (I'm into you)





Let 'em wonder how we got this far
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah after all this time I'm still into you


 - Still Into You, Paramore



Blazer: Mango | Top: Zara | Pants: Topshop | Bag: Celine | Shoes: Zara | Sunglasses: Prada

Another one of those business casual looks that I wore for a very important meeting about a particular issue that has been dragging on just because---some people aren't in the right state of mnd. The thing with me is once I set my heart on something, I just won't quit until I get it. It is not about being  bratty, it's perseverance. Even if it starts looking like the wrong thing to go after... I don.'t stop to question it, because realizing it was worth my effort in the first place for it means it does matter. So I will just go for it. Figuring that once I've got it... I'll worry about the rest. It's simple really, you decide then and there, for once and for all that this is what you want and then there aren't any more decisions to make.








 "There is this kind of certainty that comes but once in a lifetime." There is a popular saying that goes, "You can't save a damsel if she loves her distress." Sometimes, there is such a thing as a beautiful mess. That coming from me, is a big thing, granted I love organization and have obsessive-compulsive personality disorder tendencies. Because as I realized, maybe sometimes, you have to stop waiting for someone to come along and fix what's wrong. Maybe you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself and realize that no one has all the answers. It's nice to just be- flaws and all and to have someone appreciate you for who you are, rather than the damsel in distress "victim" role most people play, I have to say, is one of the best feelings in the world. At the end of the day, I'd rather be able to face myself in the bathroom mirror than be rich and famous. Maybe sometimes you have to be your own hero. And maybe,once in a while, the life you save doesn't always have to necessarily be yours. 








xx, JL


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL