Apr 10, 2013

Twisted By The Pool: A Photo Diary







Summer is here and while waiting it out to hit the beach, I decided to hit the pool instead and work on my tan. I say work on my tan because it is a slow process to achieve the honey bronze look I am going for. Usually, I just get cooked lobster red then white again... so for weekends, I will tan. Here's a quick photo diary of my pool session and part I of the tanning saga.




I lie here under a fractured sky
part of me was left with you last night
Sun on my skin but I feel so cold
You left me twisted
empty and twisted

Like a darkest wish
you fulfill my dream





Taking me to places Ive never seen
lifted me up opened up my eyes
But now I'm twisted
broken and twisted
You left me twisted by the pool
twisted by the pool. 



 My Day at the Pool Essentials:
1. Glitterati Bikini (it's the best!)
2. Suntan Oil
3. Sunglasses- I prefer oversized ones
4. Cute flat sandas (I got this from SO! FAB)
5. A foldable pouch to carry and put wet garments into
6. My Made for Movement Bath Towel which also doubles as a tanning bed










PS: I love the song this post is entitled after---it's such an amazing poolside lounge soundtrack!
Twisted by the Pool- Fac15 featuring Cathy Ogden


I am for the record so perfectly happy with my life right now. Vindication is an extraordinary feeling, and it just doesn't go away. It makes everything worth it! More soon! 

Isn't summer just amazing?

xx, JL

1 comment :

  1. Simply want to say your article is as surprising.
    The clearness in your post is just spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.

    Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep
    up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks
    a million and please continue the enjoyable work.


    Check out my webpage ways to make extra money online

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL