Apr 20, 2013

Move Along







Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
When you fall everyone stands
Another day and you've had your fill of sinking
With the life held in your
Hands are shaking cold
These hands are meant to hold

 

Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Move along
Move along




Top: Topshop | Camisole: Mango | Shorts: Mango | Scarf: Hermes | Bag: Mango | Shoes: J&M

 

Move Along. What an appropriate blog title. I am excited for the new experiences coming on to my life and the new opportunities and priorities that I have. Somehow, I think we always have the secret hope that we can get ourselves together, accept our our life's work, and then relax and get on with it.





 I love mixing up my styles and this time I decided to do a casual outfit, fitting for summer. I rarely am seen in denim... and in denim shorts... ever rarer. So I thought to bring out the daisy dukes and the plimsoll shoes and keep everything simple, just added a scarf and was good to go. That's what I love about summer- casual dressing is so much more fun!!!







What a shock it is when we finally recognize that character building and growth are lifelong processes and continue throughout our lives. Just when you think you are clear about the direction of your life, and when you settle into that security aka. stagnation, something always shakes our complacency. I would know. Maybe at the end of the day , it is much easier if we were to recognize in the first place that life is a process and to open ourselves to the growth we are going to experience. I think we owe that much to ourselves in the first place. Then we move along....


xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL