Sep 29, 2012

Making It Up As I Go Along...



I am the invisible girl....A vanishing act in the big bad old world... Making it up as I go along

Blazer: Zara | Corset: With Love | Shorts: The Second Shop | Shoes: DAS | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Necklace: Ruckus and Fashion Galore 





My first Friday night out after a long time and this was what I wore for movie night, where I watched The Perks of a Wallflower which was amazing. I decided I wanted to jazz it up that night and went for a lace and metal combination with my With Love lace corset and a gorgeous pair of metallic peplum shorts from The Second Shop. Accessorized with gold accents and was good to go. It felt quite wonderful to be back to my routine...Gym, movie, work, blogging. It's nice to get my groove back (finally!)
 
A quotation from one of my fashion icons, Edie Sedgwick:
Everything that happened to me has been a paradox for life. The very things that I should have done would have been the trap. The very things I might have given into, that demanded, that said, this is your life. I mean, this is your only way to survive, are the things I found hardest to end. 'Cause I believed in something else. You have to work like mad to make people understand... Even if I don't make it, you know, I really insist on believing, and then I fall off the edge because there's nobody else to follow it. And I would just fall off the edge.
- Edie Sedgwick from Edie: American Girl

GET THE LOOK:
 
 xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL