Sep 7, 2012

Better Days









“When people say: She's got everything. I've only one answer: I haven't had tomorrow.”  
-Elizabeth Taylor
  
The Dog Days Are Over...


 

















Chiffon Top: Apartment 8 | Tanktop: Mango | Shorts: Red Studio Clothing | Shoes: Gifts Ahoy | Bag; Celine | Necklace: Loco Hermosa (orange) and Gifts Ahoy (tri-color) | Ring: Loco Hermosa | Earrings: Leviathan Accessories | Shoes: Gifts Ahoy
This was what I wore on the 2nd time I was allowed out (post-surgery) for a magazine photo shoot over at Aracama. It was a very fun shoot and I had such a blast working with the crew and of course, seeing fellow bloggers and stylish friends of mine. I have to say, it was good to have a day out...though it was only for a short time, I enjoyed this day (particularly because it was sunny) and because I love getting all dressed up and glammed up for photo shoots.








Let's Face It: Makeup... 
Eyebrows: Girl Boy | Eyeshadow: Art Deco and Bobbi Brown brown smokey eye palette | 
Lashes: Shu Uemura | Lipstick: MAC Lickable | Bronzer: Lancome
 



It was a bright and shiny day and I dressed up appropriately, in a lovely salmon Apartment 8 button down top (which I am so obsessed about),  a pair of scarf print high waist shorts from Abeth Que of Redstudio Clothing- everyone, I do hope you support this up and coming brand and my Celine Luggage Coquelicot purse (which I love because I can fit my entire life essentials in it. I opted to wear my hair up in a ponytail and accessorized by layering enamel accessories and finish off with a lovely pair of Coral platforms from Gifts Ahoy.



This was the venue of the shoot...it's a new restaurant/lounge located at Fort Bonifacio (where Embassy -> Encore used to be)




Here are some additional shots I took at the Fort Strip---
 

 









Trying the look with my Blue DAS wedges this time.... and as you know....
I love yellow walls!!!!

 


xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL