Sep 15, 2012

Dizzy Up the Girl


  
"Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies."







I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw, I'm in the prime of my life. 
Butterfly cropped bralet with zipper detail: With Love | Pants: Moonshine | Shoes: DAS | Bag: 37LA | Necklace: Gifts Ahoy  


"It's not always rainbow and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along," so Maroon 5 sings (lyrics to their first single ever, She Will Be Loved. I am not at a point where I think compromise can exactly make my life bright and shiny (yes,  I'm back to being scared and damaged) but as far as rainbows and butterflies, I pretty much got that covered....literally.



It came in the form of this beautiful and absolutely delightful rainbow hued butterfly cropped bustier from With Love. You can purchase it over at http://www.facebook.com/WIthLoveClothing, if you're interested, and you should be because this top rocks! 


I always pair my corsets and bustiers with skirts so I decided this time, would be a nice change, so I wore it with high-waist black trousers which toughened up the rather girly and fun vibe. (It's butterflies with colors... I needed a contrast to that).

 




 I wore with it my pink DAS shoes (I can never get enough of DAS) but later changed to a more "fall-proof" pair of oxfords I got from Flipped Out Cockatoos... since I was going to two hospitals and I was not in the mood to test gravity...since it works...every time, I have the scars to prove it.



GET THE LOOK: 






 Hair: Bohemian  Braided hair + Bun
Eyes:  UD x NYC Last Call | Maybelline Mascara
Lipstic: Wet 'n Wild in Hot Pink Matte



If only life was just a dress rehearsal and we had time for do-overs. We’d be able to practice and practice every moment until we got it right. Unfortunately, everyday of our lives is its own performance. It seems like even when we get the chance to rehearse and prepare and practice, we’re still never ready for life’s grand moments.  It’s all anyone wants, right? Clean slate, a new beginning, like that’s gonna be any easier. Ask the guy pushing the bolder up the hill. Nothing’s easy about starting over. Nothing at all. We’re so hopeful at the beginning of things that it seems like there's only a world to be gained not lost. Adapt or die. As many times as we’ve heard it, the lesson doesn’t get easier. Problem is, we’re human. We want more than just to survive. We want success. We want to be the best we can be so we fight like hell to get those things. Anything else feels like death.  They say the inability to accept loss is a form of insanity. It’s probably true but sometimes it’s the only way to stay alive.

***

ABOUT WITH LOVE CLOTHING

With Love Clothing and Shop 'Til You Drop is an emerging fashion retail brand that’s 
committed to supplying the world with playful elegant style through its one-of-a-kind pieces
 with adept quality and sophisticated taste. The value of a With Love item comes from the 
top of the line quality of its imported fabrics. This ensures our clients unique prints that are
 handpicked by the owners themselves. Because of the hands-on approach dedicated by its 
founders, With Love clothing also offers customization services for its valued clients. This service bridges the gap between customization and retail at a very reasonable price. Get customized and visit upcoming bazaars to get fitted! All items are made by a local manufacturing company that has made a name for itself with top Philippine fashion brands and designers. Each item produced is designed and carefully inspected by our company throughout the manufacturing process to ensure their superb quality.

To receive up dates and the latest from With Love Clothing and Shop Til You Drop,
subscribe to their Facebook page: 




For product inquiries and faster transaction, contact Emer Santos at 09154346979
Also, the brand is currently at the Karl Edwards bazaar at the NBC Tent, it's their last day today and the bazaar will be until 7 pm! Head on over to support!


GET THE LOOK:






No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL