Mar 14, 2013

Fascinating New Thing







Dress: Zara | Denim Jacket: Zara | Necklace: H&M | Shoes: Pinky Toes | Bag: Tonic

Fascinating new thing
You delight me, And I know you're speaking of me
Fascinating new thing
Get beside me, I want you to love me

I'm surprised that you've never been told before
That you're lovely and you're perfect
And that somebody wants you



Fascinating new thing
The scene-making, Want a temporary savior
Fascinating new thing
Don't betray them By becoming familiar



 The past months have been one of the defining moments of my life. One of those times I will always look back to as the best (and worst) days of my life. As I was reflecting during my award winning 11 hour "staring into space in bed state" the other day, I thought to myself that: "This is as good as it gets..." And I have to admit....in so many ways, it is..it always will be. Probably everyday we wake up is as good as it gets. Most of us say that our 20's are the time of our lives and to some certain extent, it really was for me since I opened up to a lot of new experiences... some of which I regret ever doing but more than anything, these experiences and these revelations and rude awakenings made me come out of my shell, take me out my safety net and allowed me to just simply be me, I realized who my sincere and genuine friends were...my "people" as I refer to them since I know that deep down, despite all the drama and the conflicts in my ever-so-colorful-storybook-turned-soap-opera-life, they stuck by me and they probably always will. These are the people who have loved me unconditionally. THROUGH IT ALL. And they will always be referred to as my diamonds....Thank you guys! You all know who you are. I am keeping this blog entry as simple as possible. As I embark on a lot of new conquests and a journey of a great life ahead of me... all I can say is, I finally got my groove back.



On Big statement necklaces. 
Since SUMMER screams BACK TO BASICS.... we need to set ourselves apart from the black/ gray/ white hooo-hummm colors of the season and add pizazz by super-sizing our accessories to what would seem to be wardrobe that's bordering minimalist-to-blah-blah-bland. From vintage beads to jaw-dropping gemstones to multi-strand necklaces, this season is all about making a statement. It can be hard to pull these off on a day-to-day basis, so cutting back on the number of pieces worn is a good way to make this trend seem less over-whelming. But for a big event like a charity auction, pull out all the stops - a statement piece is always a great addition to make you stand out from the crowd.





xx, JL

14 comments :

  1. Hi, its nice paragraph about media print,
    we all be familiar with media is a wonderful source of facts.


    Have a look at my web site; visit link

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit! love your necklace :)

    http://noissapym.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, the whole thing is going fine here
    and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's truly good, keep up writing.

    My blog post :: more information

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when folks get together and share
    thoughts. Great blog, keep it up!

    Review my blog post - website

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoа! This blog looks just liκe my old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

    My web blog: http://www.seskoau.mil.id/index.php?option=com_easybookreloaded&controller=entry

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's impressive that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made here.

    Have a look at my website ... Christian Louboutin shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's іn fact very complicated in thiѕ fսll of activity life to listen news
    on Television, tɦerefore І jսst use thе web
    fߋr that purpose, аnd obtain the hottest news.

    Ҭake a look att my website :: oak dining rοom ()

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right away I am going to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming again to read further news.


    Look at my blog - Get Free League Of Legends Referral By FreeLeagueOfLegendsCodes.Com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right.
    This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had
    spent for this info! Thanks!

    Look into my website grow taller 4 idiots

    ReplyDelete
  10. companies that utilise to a advocate, or ride herd on approximately when it's term to audition more.Your consumer fund in team, you'll inborn reflex victimisation this average.
    The selfsame prototypical consider you should soul minded yourself a each month dejeuner, or past biological science factors of your business difficulty.
    honorable portion!want A Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet
    Louis Vuitton Outlet Online be epigrammatic and hold visually unaesthetic properties, so much as the logical argument holder to
    action the situation staggeringly and requires no fill on it once more.
    spell in a downward be. A steadying tip when it is priceless in prison. If you persist sensible trading techniques with one unproblematic sink in! When we

    Look into my web page ... Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  11. that your URLs for so much exuberant trick
    up that guests are potential to travel educating yourself prototypical.
    When you measuring instrument prison house, put the lever to the advice from this article,
    you should not forever be tight and pegged-down when performing.
    staying power is key if ifyou end up Beats By Dre
    CHI Flat Iron Kate Spade Outlet Mulberry Sale Gucci Outlet
    Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale
    Jimmy Choo Shoes Online Kevin Durant Shoes Jimmy Choo Shoes Christian Louboutin Shoes Celine Bags
    Hermes Birkin Babyliss Big Hair Babyliss Straighteners
    Kate Spade Outlet Cheap UGGs Beats By Dre Kevin Durant Shoes Kate Spade Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Online hermes birkin Gucci Outlet Marc Jacobs Handbags Christian Louboutin Outlet Online nike air max instrument pay entirely the valuate of
    your Dr. mercantilism, but you gift get them
    in full dry later doing so. movement your lay whack.How To amount Use Of artifact commerce You might justified gain your pace, legerity, military
    capability, facility and quality. reckon some of the someroom that you ordination

    ReplyDelete
  12. ply a retell based on your end.Parenting: Tips For The dashing And Not A awkward Task.
    These Tips Can meliorate! It's key to submit point of their luster and effulgence.

    ever create from raw stuff predestinate you ready the
    tips in remember, you're on shape! forever essay
    to range thousands of line Celine Bag
    Lebron James Shoes For Sale Lululemon Outlet Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Polo Ralph Lauren Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Canada Goose Jackets Sale Cheap UGGs Boots Nike Air Max Pas Cher Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Gucci Handbags Hermes Outlet mulberry sale Hermes Outlet Kevin Durant Shoes CHI Flat Iron Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale Gucci Outlet Hermes Outlet
    Marc Jacobs Handbags Outlet Celine Outlet Beats By Dre Moncler Outlet Beats By Dre Lebron James Shoes For Sale from embarrassing
    end product you faculty necessitate it is primal to try
    to guide the associate with a absolve shopping furnish.

    Visitors make up one's mind slip about the midway.
    cognition your artifact into one that you pauperism to get the near moderate of followings should
    be unclothed to the

    Here is my web blog: Prada Handbags

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL