Oct 31, 2013

Do you believe in life after love?








A Halloween Post. Part I of IV.
Throwback to 2012.

Mesh Sequined Bodysuit: Glitterati | Stockings and Hat: Lucky Doll | Wig: Lynell Boutique | Eye Lashes: Shu Uemura | Boots: Custom Made Thigh Highs from DAS 







No matter how hard I try
You keep pushing me aside
And I can't break through
There's no talking to you
So sad that you're leaving
Takes time to believe it
But after all is said and done
You're going to be the lonely one,

Do you believe in life after love
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough,
Now
Do you believe in life after love
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough

 Now  what am I supposed to do
Sit around and wait for you
And I can't do that
There's no turning back
I need time to move on
I need love to feel strong
'Cause I've had time to think it through
And maybe I'm too good for you







As you know, I am one of those weird people whose favorite holiday is Halloween. I always loved playing dress up and this occasion calls for MAJOR dressing up. So, I decided to go as iconic CHER, the singer turned actress in one of her most known costumes. Needless to say, it took a lot of guts for me to wear this... (well that and a few shots of vodka) but thankfully I have no assets to speak of so I did not have any peek-a-boo wardrobe mishaps...which is difficult considering this bodysuit is cut out and covered with sequins in all the right places. My gay friends instantly got who I was and told me how insanely wicked my outfit was. To the rest of the heterosexual population, however, I was dressed as Mrs. Officer... so it was a hit and miss kind of situation. I am posting this as one of four Halloween costume series since I forgot to do so last year so bear with my costumey outfit posts to come.

Other than that, I have no mind tingling inspirational insight to share...Enjoy your halloween and hopefully you are just as excited as I am. 

To see my Halloween 2010 Costume... Click HERE
(I was the Black Swan even before the movie came out)
To see my Halloween 2011 Costume... CLICK HERE for PART 1
Where I played Christina Aguilera in Burlesque 
To see my Halloween 2011 Costume...CLICK HERE FOR PART 2
Where I was Veronica Lodge, in a slutty way

...and for costumes of Halloweens of the past, CLICK HERE!

xx, JL

My Costume Inspiration:






fashion apparel on persunmall

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL