Dec 25, 2012

Love is a Battlefield


We are young
Heartache to heartache we stand
No promises
No demands
Love is a battlefield








 We are strong
No one can tell us we're wrong
Searching our hearts for so long
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

 

Clothes and Shoes: Zara | Bag: Chanel | Accessories: Forever21 and Envy

I wanted a very tough military look so I decided on this: army pants and a studded tanktop with closed toe shoes all from Zara which I found was quite a comfortable outfit to wear. I am loving camouflage this season... there's something about its ruggedness and casual nature that appeals to me. And since I am going through my own personal struggles ie. battles myself, I decided dressing up ready for battle somehow helped.






I am fine, I am better,
This is a battle,
and I am going to win.
 

We live out our lives fighting for survival: Seven days a week, twenty four hours a day. We're together more than we're apart. After a while, the ways of our struggles become the ways of life. Number 1: Always keep score. Number 2: Do whatever you can to outsmart the other guy. Number 3: Don't make friends with the enemy. , and number 4: Everything..." Everything" is not supposed to be a competition. Whoever said winning wasn't everything never saw the glory in losing. There's another way to survive this competition. A way that no one ever seems to tell you about. One you have to learn for yourself. Number 5: It's not about the race at all. There are no winners or losers. Victories are counted by the number of lives saved. And once in a while, if you're smart, the life you save could be your own.

xx, JL

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say.
So, send in your love.

xx
JL